I know, I know it has been loooong overdue for a post! Sorry ya'll no pics...but I promise my next post will be NO words and all pics! I have been missing and craving some time to sit down and write my life away! It's such a fun, spiritual, relaxing outlet to blog about what's in my head! So here we go.
We went camping at Cherry Hill it was a blast, and we made our first family camping trip memories! We had Pulu's Ika Family Reunion, it was AMAZING and fun fun fun! We had flag week, and birthdays, and bbq's and rugby tournaments, and free lunch and PRIMARY stuff, and Holidays, and well...we had lots and lots of stuff goin on and seriously I have felt really bent out and worn down to the core! But I have enjoyed all the functions, and I know my kids have enjoyed them as well. Our family has been tremendously blessed throughout these ups and downs this month! I mean throughout this crazy month..I can never forget my blessings whether they be big or meager. July is my cursed month, all 3 of my children are born this month. My mother in laws b'day is this month, as well as my niece, 2 holidays are in this month, rugby tournaments, and flag day are all in this month....so yeah July not my fave month!!! ((wide eyed)) haha So ya'll you could understand why I've been M.I.A. Anywho that's been my life thus far. My Tafuna Reunion is starting on Thurs, and then after this month is done...I WILL BE ALL OVER BLOGGING WORLD!! I will post twice a day! lmbo ughhh can't wait! Pray for my sanity ya'll!! :)
1 comment:
I must say, I have been missing you! :) You're July sounds like my May....all the birthdays and craziness! Can't wait for you to have a minute to stop and jot it all down!
Post a Comment