Monday, June 21, 2010

Fathers Day

Yesterday was Fathers Day and I juss wanted to share a lil from that. Me and the kids woke up early and decided to make Pulu breakfast in bed. The kids also made an apron for their dad and it said Dad's Helping and I had them dip their hands in paint and put it on the apron. They all walked in with the apron wrapped around em and presented their dad with breakfast. It was the cutest thing ever! Then me and my girls got ready and went to have church at Grampas ward. It was a very spiritual sacrament meeting, One Voice Choir was there and so the singing and testimonies about their fathers was WONDERFUL...I really felt spiritually uplifted. We then came home and went to our ward where the Primary sang "Daddy's Homecoming, and "Fathers"...Ariana did a solo and I missed it!! Yes Pulu was runnin late so we got to church about 7mins late and can u believe it we missed it!! So did my dad and so did my lil sis inlaw Nancy. But she sang it again during our Fathers Day eating after church at my dads house and that was really nice to hear her beautiful lil voice! I love her. My dad had some great gifts but we all went around starting from grandkids to kids things we love about our father, grampa, and hubbys! It was soo sweet and I loved hearing everyone's memories. The day b4 we spent the day with Pulu's side. So he got to spend some quality time with his dad and his grampa. Which was really nice. This weekend has been all about family...it was great!!
I also wanted to tell u about Kassie's son Toa's first b'day party!! I'm so bummed I don't have a camera, cause his b'day was the cutest birthday ever! It was a carnival and it was sooo freakin cute! Decorated to the maxx, fun prizes for the kids, my daughter Ariana won a gold fish who she named Toa! lol...Fry bread, cotton candy, popcorn, candy, it was amazing! Kass u did an incredible job, I enjoyed it, and the company as well!! Oh yeah the photobooth was my fave!! :) Thanks for the fun day!

2 comments:

Kassie said...

I'm so glad you guys made it.. and happy you had a blast.. It was such a great party and turned out fabulous... I loved the photobooth as well, I am going to wait and post pictures from Seini because my camera did not do it justice hahaha... thanks again for coming and the lovely gifts.. the boy was spoiled rotten. :) Love ya sis

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

So glad you guys had a great Father's Day! I bet your husband felt so special w/ breakfast in bed! So sweet!

I'm so incredibly bummed I didn't make it to baby Toa's birthday party....I'm sure it was the party of the century!