Saturday, June 12, 2010

crazy...yeah!


My life since I was called to be Primary Pres has twisted, turned and flipped our lives around! I am super duper busy now. I have tons of people to call, I am called atleast 4 times throughout the week by someone in the Primary. I have ideas, and comments, suggestions, etc from others that I try to register and try to remember in my head. I have to be there for the children on Sunday and make sure I am in tune with the spirit, while my 11month old is driving me up the wall. I am worried about if teachers are in their classrooms or not, I worry that I'm not living up to my abilities to multi task, I am always runnin around like a chicken with its head cut off it seems like on Sundays! BuUUt I LOVE MY CALLING. I really do, I love working with my wonderful, amazing counselors, I love serving the beautiful children, I love seeing the teachers communicate with their classes, I love that our bishopric are so supportive of the Primary! I love the feeling I get when the children sing. I love hearing their comments in sharing time, I love hearing them give talks, and the most humble prayers! I love when they come up to me and say hello outside of church. I love that they know my name, I love that my counselors are so inlove with trying to make Primary a fun, spiritual place, I love all of their ideas, hardwork, and trust they have in me to make decisions. I. simply. love. Primary! Our presidency is giving talks tomorrow and I am so nervous. I am going last, so I am a lil happy about that, only because I'm hoping they take most of the time! Either that or they'll leave me with tons of time, and that will be so nerve racking! But I am ready and I hope the spirit will guide all of us to do and say what needs to be said tomorrow.
Other news is that I have been working out on a regular basis! I feel so great when I run/jog it's a great feeling. I really really need to get the eating part under control! Once I master that, I will be a size 9 in no time!! pshhh ok well maybe not that small...I'd be comfy at an 11!
Anywho my b'day was on June 5th and I didn't really get to celebrate it because I was helping my sis out with her Young Womens Carnival fund raiser! I did walk away with 2 raffle prizes, which were really good ones. I got a Biolage set which came with a free hair cut, and I got a beautiful pic frame that says : The love of a family is life's greatest blessings! I love it! Pulu took me and the kiddos out to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner and it was so nice to be able to spend my b'day with my heart and lil heartbeats! My motto that day was "It's great to be 28" hehehe I use to hate my b'day but since being married to Pulu, he has made the most sweetest memories. Pulu knows I am a very s.i.m.p.l.e gal. Pulu is kinda over the top, but he is aware of my needs, and he always delivers with his sweet inuendos. I love that about him, he really gets me. Ariana cleaned the whole house for me that morning, which she always knows that's what I want every holiday is a clean house! So she is juss so sweet to do that. Jay just gave me tons of hugs, and Selini well she actually napped  a lil longer that day, and that was awesome! haaha I love my family!
And lets see lately it's just been so imp for me to spend time with my family. I feel a need to get to know my children on a personal level. I want to take them places I went to as a child, I want to play with them, and race them, and teach them what I know. I am grateful for all that I have, and I owe a lot of that lately to Inga Tukuafu, and Abby Maile. They literally have opened up my eyes. Life is too short and too precious to waste upset, angry, or sad! Life is to be lived, and so that is what I strive to do everyday. LIVE! My heart goes out to all those who have lost someone dear to them, or who are dealing with the very thought that they just might lose someone! I can't imagine, and cry when I do! Prayers are with Inga and her family as well as Abby and her girls everyday! I hope we all can look at our lives and the ones in it, and hold them a lil longer, and tighter tonight, because tomorrow is not a promised day! Goodnight :)

4 comments:

Devri said...

Thanks for this great post to end my night with. loved it.. Life is crazy busy and I completetly agree it is not worth it to be mad or upset, live life to the fullest, everyday, every moment! thanks girl.

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Can I just tell you that you're awesome! You've got so much on your plate right now...but you know what your priorities are and you multi-task so well! I so agree w/ life is too short to waste time holding grudges or getting angry....we need to take advantage of and appreciate who and what we have everyday because we never know how long we'll have them! Thanks for the inspirational post!

Mauga Fam said...

You are an AMAZING Primary Pres! I LOVED your talk on Sunday! Thanks for supporting me as a teacher:)I love Ariana, she is such a sweet heart & such a BIG help in my class.

Jobi Niu said...

That would be a really hard calling! YOu're so perfect for it though. Good job working out girl, I SOOO need to get the eating part down as well. UGh. SO hard.