INJUSTICE! Siale Angilau 25 years old was gunned down 8 times by a Federal Marshal in the Salt Lake Courthouse. Monday April 21st after trying to attack the eye witness testifying against him who was a former TCG gang member "Vaiola Tenifa". An eyewitness in the courtroom said that Angilau jumped up and was trying to punch Vai for snitching on him but the Authorities say he had a pen and was trying to stab Tenifa. That was when the Marshal felt as though using deadly force was necessary? I DON'T THINK SO!! I totally disagree with the Marshals actions..was Siale wrong for trying to attack Vai? Absolutely. Did he deserve to be shot down 6 times, and then when he was lying on his back another 2 times? NO ABSOLUTELY NOT! Now the media and the Feds are trying to build this Siale Angilau into this BIG TIME GANGSTER and MENACE to society! Whatever!! It's sad that when these young gang boys make mistakes they get 15-30yrs...but when it's someone who has a badge that makes a mistake...oh they get a pass?!! It's an injustice and I am disgusted with our Federal Gov't to allow such actions to take place and then try and justify their wrongs! This was an OVERKILL and the Marshal was scared and instead of tackling Siale, or using a tazer, mace spray, he used a gun! Why do we have Marshals who are scared to handle small situations? I believe Siale had nothing in his hand, and he was just trying to punch Vai...but even if he had a pen...really? you're gonna gun down a boy 8 times because you're afraid he's gonna stab you with a pen?
It makes me cringe thinking of Siale's family members that were there who had to witness him dying in front of their eyes! As a mother to only 1 son, I can only imagine the pain his mom is feeling. I don't know how she held herself together! I seriously would've had a psychotic moment! My heart is saddened and I hope and pray that as a Polynesian Community we can stand up and protect our people...someone has to. We are a small race, but together we are HUGE! We need to stand up and write our legislatures, the mayor, the federal government, anyone who will listen! This is NOT right and JUSTICE needs to be served!
No comments:
Post a Comment