Wednesday, April 23, 2014
We are having a....
GIRL!!! I knew it was a girl, but I didn't want to say anything to Pulu and Jay cause I just felt like they were gonna be super disappointed, but surprisingly Pulu was happy and just glad that she was healthy and had no physical deformations as far as they could see. :) Which made us both very relieved and excited. I love having girls, they are truly a blessing! When I called and told Jay he was super disappointed and cried a lil bit. I felt really bad for him, but I know he's gonna be okay because his sisters love him so much. Jay will marry one lucky girl cause he'll treat her like a princess! I teased Pulu and said that the reason I have girls is cause they don't wanna carry his last name! I LOVE MY INLAWS! hahahaha! But we are truly blessed and I'm ready to have another baby girl! We are naming her after Pulu's sister Leafa, I think that's what her name will be. It's up to Fah, cause she said she didn't like her name, but really it's not about the name it's all about the meaning behind the name and also the person. So we are honored to name our baby after her. Anywho now it's time to get things prepared for her arrival. First step FIND A HOME! lol..Our lease is up May 31st!! So we have to close on a house by then! I'm hoping and praying we can do that. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a blessing!
Post a Comment