Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Pondering
Tuesday morning I received a call from my midwife letting me know how my test results were. Which was odd because usually I NEVER get a call about my test results. I immediately felt something was wrong. She begins telling me that this test & that test came back normal then she says the Down syndrome test was 1 in 131 I said oh ok that's good. She says actually that's abnormal. Me quiet just listening to her tell me that a normal screening is 1 in 154. & that maybe my gestational dates are wrong. If not, then they'll check for any physical deformations. I just sat quietly trying to process the what ifs? She then explained I needed an ultrasound soon. So they scheduled me for Monday the 21st at 9am. I've been thinking a lot about what she said & just kind of scared but a sense of peace as if things will be ok. "Come what may & love it" is all that played over and over in my mind. I don't believe in mistakes, everything happens for a reason. So if this is the Lords will, then it will be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your faith! I hope all goes well!
Thank you Trish you're sweet!
Post a Comment