On a positive note...Ariana got straight A's!!! Super proud of her, she amazes me with her skills. I love her determination & focus. We were suppose to go shopping but I filed our taxes for 3hrs & then she said we could go today with her cousin Cia. So that's the plan. I'm really hard on her, but my thinking is I'm hard on you not to be mean, but because she is the eldest & with that comes great responsibility to be an example to her younger siblings. We have had this talk many times, but I lack in treating her to her accomplishments. But today, today is all about her! I love her. Time to go SHOPPING!!! (:
Last thought for today is ORGANIZATION! I need to get it together! I'll be on a mission this coming up week. De cluttering, rearranging, & living in cleanliness. These kids are gonna learnt today! Lol.
Happy Thoughts y'all!!!
~Anna
2 comments:
Aww Nana deserves it!! Good job nanas :) I have some iron pills from couponing if you want them?!
Oh my gosh. Please, yes I need those pills. Ughhh lol
Post a Comment