Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Exciting Stuff!

Today is my older sister Cia's 35th birthday!! She's the same age as the eldest for a month & a half. So they're twinzies for a bit lol. Isn't that cool, or gross if u think about it ha ha! 
Me & My Sisters...we really need an updated one! Happy Birthday Marsha! I love her & she deserves more than I could ever give her. I hope she had an amazing day!! 
Other EXCITING news is 
 
Yes this is true! I didn't wanna spill the beans cuz I'm literally 6 weeks...but my overly excited hubby thought to share with IG before even telling our own families...excited much? I was pissed off to say the least...but it's out there so I might as well embrace it. We are all really excited & hoping for a boy. Don't get me wrong I love girls, but Jay is quite the loner in our home, so it'd be nice to give him a brother. If not, he's lucky & maybe just maybe I'll hv another one! Ahhhh did that really come out of my mouth! We shall pray on it!! But if it's a boy, I would like this to be my last. I need to work on my body...like 10 yrs ago. So of course I would get prego when I'm trying to get my sexy back! Lmbo!! I hope I keep up with exercising & eating somewhat healthy. I really don't wanna gain a ton. Anywho that's all the excitement I got for today!! (: 

1 comment:

saintlai said...

haha! Pulu would just post it on IG first... Congrats!