Their Hotel Room. With their Flag in the Window!! Lol

49ers vs Seahawks playing to go to the Super Bowl Championship. I'm rooting for the NINERS of course & fortunately my hubby who is a die hard fan is there in Seattle getting ready to watch the game. His cousin Lopeti & Gina from Maui invited him as well as Bobby to go with them. They're soooo LUCKY! I'm so happy my hubby is enjoying his weekend, he deserves it. He's a hard working man & father/Hubbs. So I'm hoping the 9ers take the W & he can come home all smiles! Here's some pics from his trip. ❤️

Bobby, SAIA & Pulu w/ their towels!
Taking a pix with Aldon Smith. Defensive end for the NINERS!
With Glendales own Will Tukuafu! He hooked em up!
Dinner on Fisherman wharf called Crab Pot. It was on food network. Pulu said it was YFL!!
Compliment to Will Tukuafu for these!! Lucky Lucky!!!
I'm stoked for my hubby! He's one lucky guy! Grateful to Lopeti, Gina, & Will for making this weekend getaway amazing! Let's hope the 9ers win!!! #BANGBANG NINER GANG!!! Woo Hoo!!!
2 comments:
Aww! I'm so mad they lost more sad for my hubby though :( #StillLoveMyNiners
Ceni me too!! & mad at all the annoying haters on IG! Freakin losers! Their teams didn't even make it that far & they're talking smack...so annuring!
Post a Comment