Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Fatty!
I feel my motivation, my Will power is going going....gone! I want to work out, I want to eat healthy...but I have no desire! It's crazy I'm only 6 weeks along & I feel like eating salt all the time, I hv anemia and I'm Sooo freakin tired all the time. I need to make an appt with a midwife asap cuz I need to take care of me for this baby trying to grow inside of me. I forget how much energy it takes to make a baby. The first 3 months are hard because baby is trying to grow. I need to take it easy, sleep more, and just succumb to the fact in gonna get fat! Lol. It just sucks after working so hard to lose 30lbs ya know! But I don't mind. Because I hv a plan right after this baby's born!! I know how to lose so I really hv no excuse. 8 more months. Please energy come back to me so I don't gain too much :( lol. & THIS IS SO ME ⬇️⬇️
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG!! Congrats!! When I was pregnant with Savou and Jordan, I did so well in my fitness and nutrition for the first two semesters, but as soon as the third one hit.....it was all downhill from there. Lol. Stay well rested and hydrated with lots of fruits, veggies and yummy dips for both. Those helped me stay on track. Even salads with ranch and poppyseed dressings curbed my fat cravings. Hope it flies by for you!! If you have any red velvet cake cravings, hit me up. I love making them cause its so GOOD!!
Post a Comment