Pulu works for Delta & he's been there going on 5 yrs in Sept. His pay rate is o-k but should be better in my opinion. After 5 years I would expect more, but it's not :/. We really want to buy a house & I'm all for it, except I don't think we can afford to live comfortably. I worry about struggling & I don't want to feel that way EVER! So that's why I hesitate. My hubby is super irritated when the subject is brought up because he's so ready to be out of apt living. I am too, I'm just really scared. I dunno what to do...I need a temple sesh <sigh>
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
The financial side of life
Yesterday I got a raise. Super exciting right?!! Wellll yes & no. Reasons being is I kinda wanted to quit & I wish it was given to my hubby instead (being that he's the bread winner). Reason why I wanted to quit was to be a better homemaker, I want to have my last baby & I just wanted to depend solely on my hubby. After all it is his job to take care of us. Lol. But I've always worked part time for the $, but really for my sanity. This mom needs a breather from the chirrens daily lol. But also because I don't really like doing HR work. I'm grateful I am learning & growing but it's not me, it's not enjoyable for me..but I looove my boss, so I put up with it for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment