Sunday, August 11, 2013
Combined
So because our ward & the other ward that meets in the building have a fairly small wards. The stake decided to combine our classes, but keep sacrament separate. So far it's been fine. It's kinda nice to get to know the other ward. Primary is nice because the 7th ward is pretty organized. I enjoy it a lot more now too because I have a team teacher. So we switch off teaching each Sunday. It's really nice to be able to go to Relief Society & Sunday School twice a month. Overall its been so far, so good. I'm grateful to be able to teach the 7yr olds & prepare them for baptism. (My favorite class to teach) I am grateful to serve as a teacher in the Primary. I LUV learning alongside these beautiful kids. It helps me with patience, & humility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment