Sunday, August 18, 2013

3 weeks & 1yr mark

Tomorrow will mark my 3rd week of working out & eating healthy. It's been great. I feel stronger, more active, healthier & just happier. I'm learning more & more about my body & I'm really considering joining a gym now. I just love Golds Gyms classes, ESP strength training. I need the help with form & motivation that I can do it. Classes help me with that. 
Also it's been a little over a year of working as the HR Assistant for Won-Door. I had been thinking of looking for another job because on average I should be making 45,000/yr. which I'm not now & I was thinking I could do full time & make more money to help out with buying our 1st home. Buuut my boss, who taught me everything I know must've felt that I was going to go look for another job cause before I left Thurs. she said I need to talk to you about getting u a raise!! Yayyy. So I thought hmmm maybe this means I need to stay & learn more. Or until my boss retires next yr April. Til then ill be with Won-Door. I'm so grateful for all they've done for my family. They're the best company everrr! (Mostly because of Linda) 
So life has been pretty great. Healthy, blessed, &&&& kids are bk to school on Wed. Yayyyy!! 

No comments: