Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Healthy Eating

If you're wondering how we started or what we did to eat cleaner & leaner. We researched! Literally for 2-3hrs. We shared things that we were interested in. We printed recipes, made a shopping list & threw away all the crap foods in our fridge & cupboards. I've calculated we would spend about 100-150/wk living healthy. Pulu swears it's less...but that's about right. The downfall of eating clean/healthy is tonssss of dishes! Its hard work to prep meals (family) I only can do 4 lunches a wk cuz that's how many days I work. Breakfast is pretty easy. Eggs, or oatmeal w/ fruit & toast or cottage cheese. Drink lots of water. Dinner has been either chicken breast, fish or pasta w/ marinara & veggies! Life has been pretty much about eating differently. It takes time to figure things out, but I'm loving it! I feel better & more active & happy. 9 days down...eternity to go. Slow n Steady wins the race. (:

No comments: