Friday, January 18, 2013

New Goals

So we had a happy new year! Spent it with family & had a great night. This year my goal is different from past years. Of course since I had my first child my goal is always LOSE WEIGHT! This year I thought about that, but it isn't my #1 goal. My #1 goal is to be kind to my children. It seems easy enough, but for me it's quite a challenge. I have that "Tongan Talk" ya know the kind where you're like hoi annoying, hurry up u dumb kid, shut your face before I smack you, you Ta'e mahino ess!! Ok not the last one, but I've thought it, maybe mumbled it at one time (don't judge) lol ..but my point is I don't speak to get a response, I speak to get an action or reaction out of my kids. I need to practice patience, & understanding that my kids aren't necessarily talking back, they're trying to converse with us. It's hard to break this habit I've formed, we've formed as parents, both brought up this way of speaking. So that's my main goal. My 2nd goal is to spiritually grow as a person, daughter of God, wife & mom. I realize now that if I want my life to be truly filled with joy, I need to make my faith the center of everything I do. In doing so I know my battle with weight loss will come. My 3rd goal is to buy our very first home! I'm excited about this one because we've been working hard to pay off our debt & finally we're almost debt free! I'm excited & can't wait to finally have a home of our own! These are my goals, I know I can achieve these goals if I constantly remind myself to keep going & do better. Happy New Year to u all!!









1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Love all the pictures! Great goals....we have that same problem, that we're working on! Love you, miss you Anna!