Jay is playing basketball now & he is sooo good. They call him they're MVP. He really enjoys the game & loves it more than football. I signed him up for a Tongan dance class called Fa'onelua taught by my cousin Tino Vaenuku. Who is very talented. Jay was kind of hesitant & wasn't all that interested. He wouldn't go in the first day cause we were late. So he said he didn't want to join & I was like umm sorry you're going, cause I all ready paid! Lol even Pulu was like stop forcing him to dance! I was so mad, I was like how will he know if he likes it or not without trying? So Jay went with Pulu the 2nd day & Jay called me & said he freakin loved it! He said he loved it more than bball & football. I'm so happy & glad his dad supported him in going. I told Jay we have talent(s) and we can do lots of things. He's enjoying learning his Tongan culture of dancing & his natural skills on the court as well (:


1 comment:
I really wanted to put my boys in that class.....but it actually slipped my mind. Is it too late to sign them up? Do you know the cost? I LOVE when my kids learn and love their culture! Yay Jay!
Post a Comment