Nov 2nd is the date I would love to go to NY for a couple days. I received a letter from Sister Otukolo saying what a hard time she's been having & to keep her in our prayers. She's been having a rough time with her new comp, ughhh I can't even imagine having to deal with that. I guess its like marriage in a sense, trying to learn how to live together & getting past likes & dislikes. Lol but anywho she received a blessing, the both of them did from their Mission Pres. She felt good about it.
I continue to pray for her daily, I really felt the urge to go out there though after receiving that letter, ESP since she said she was now serving in the ward inside the temple. Hey maybe we'll run into each other???!!! Lol. I am planning on the 2nd, and trying to catch a broadway musical. I'm excited & cannot wait!!
3 comments:
I want to go with! :)
One of my favorite cities. Have fun! Check out my favorite bakery (in the whole world!). Magnolia Bakery on 401 Bleeker Street. Seriously worth the trip to the village. Don't go to the new one in midtown. Let me know if you want any other recommendations.
Taualai I would love recommendations!!! I'll have Pulu text u my number, thanks!!
Post a Comment