Sunday, September 30, 2012
Bella's Party
Her theme was Snow White. Everything turned out awesome. (minus the caramel apples) well that was Pulu's job...so yeah self explanatory! Hehehe but me, my mom & sister did it all. We went yard saling, D.I. Searching, it was lots of fun looking for different decor. We found a mirror for $5. Wood stuff to hold apples, & buckets for .50-$1. Anywho I took Bella to the Peace Gardens & literally took her pics in 30 mins, took em to Costco & blew them up to 11x14 and strung them along the entrance into the backyard. It was so cute & simple. The sign was made by my very talented cousin Bill Louis he painted the birds holding up the sign! I freakin loved it! Then we had a few games. The biggest hit was the "hot potato" aka the poison apple!! Lol the twist was if u held the apple last, u had to faint & die! Haha kids & adults loved it & the fainting was so funny!! The dessert table was so yummy. We had a variety of sweets. Cia made the apple rice crispy treats, everyone loved em! We served Dwarfs nachos! Mini trays with chili & cheese. It was a hit! Bella walked around eating, dancing & enjoying her party. I am so grateful its over, but look forward to the next one!! Lol NOT!! I'm drained, sore & tired! I'm awake cause I'm in pain & can't sleep. Lol but all worth it for my Belisima Bella! Happy Birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Lol at puLus Caremel apples!!! Everything turned out so amazing!!! I loved hearing about the games! U guys are so creative! I'm trying to switch things up so I can come for ebbys baptism, if I do I'm taking lots of pics!!! Great turn out momma! Bella is such a beauty!
hahaha! Pulu's apples look so sad... Wanna plan my next birthday party??? haha
Post a Comment