My thoughts on this, yes I know this is a touchy subject, but one I have deep thoughts about & would like to share.
My #1 reason for voting for Mitt Romney is because he is LDS! I cannot tell you how many people have said, that shouldn't be the reason...but why not? People voted for Obama based on his skin color alone! I truly think that people think I'm shallow & I don't know n e thing about politics...well very true LOL...But I do know about the LDS people, our organization, our dedication to serve, protect, honor, sacrifice, etc. I believe in all our principals, values, and there is no other person I would want more than an LDS PRESIDENT! I think there are lots of LDS people out there voting for Obama because they wannabe "cool" yeah I'm Mormon & I am not voting for one! I think that's terrible. We obviously have seen all the GREAT & WONDERFUL things Gov Romney has done in Massachusetts & for the Olympics here in Utah. We have yet to see anything from Obama. I think actions speak louder than words & I haven't seen much from Obama. I'm not hating on the Pres, I just think Romney wil do a better job. I have faith in him, I know what he stands for & I am on his side 1,000% I wish all members (especially) would do the same. Wouldn't it be amazing to see our world run, like how our church is!? To me that would be AMAZING! Whether u are LDS OR NOT, you cannot deny the organization of our church. I think Romney can get America there. I pray he does!! (:

1 comment:
Couldn't agree with you more! Go Romney!
Post a Comment