So my sis inlaws call us up & ask if we can have a mtg about my MIL's B'Day. So I went to it & they wanted to have a dinner for her at Lini's hotel catered by HoHo Gourmet. So like every year the girls get her a room & everyone else gets a room, everyone swims w/ their kids & then sleeps over, then has breakfast with her. & that's it. Well my inlaws felt bad for not throwing her a 50th B'Day Party so they decided we should throw her a SURPRISE PARTY. We only invited her bros & sisters, and then just us & all her many grandkids. So Sat morning she got up to go garage sale of course. She asked Fah if she wanted to go, Fah said no she was tired & what not lol 😜 but she went anyway with Sia. (that was planned) then Sia took her after garage saling to get her a pedi & mani. Then they went home, and got ready for "dinner & pics" lol. Well Linita wasn't liking the way Sia was doing her hair, she was mad, she felt rushed...poor Sia! But finally they got to the hotel!! We were all set up waiting for them to come up. Well Linita didn't want to come up. So Lini met them downstairs & told her lets go upstairs cuz everyone's up there waiting..she said for who? Lini said for Pulu, like always!! Lol. She said, but I seen their car out there? Lmbo. Lini said oh it's just Dianna. Then she opened the door& we all screamed SURPRISE!!!! The look on my mother inlaws face was PRICELESS! Her shock, her thankfulness, and then the tears after we started singing Happy Birthday. It was so wonderful. The food was great. We ended up just making our platters of food, cuz we knew she loved steak salad. So we made that, cheesecake & choc chip cookies. It was all good. I love HoHo Gourmets food too, and the countless desserts were all yummy!! ESP the choc covered strawberries!! I'm so blessed & grateful to have such an amazing example of a mother be my mil. She is such a wonderful woman of God. I luv her so very much & am grateful we were all able to pull this off for her. I know she appreciated & luved it. All she wanted was for her kids n g'kids to have fun on HER birthday! She's so selfless & kind hearted. Always thinking of everyone else. I love her & am grateful for the love she shows my husband becuz in return he shows it to me. I'm forever grateful for that. Hope u enjoy these:
P.S.
We missed Sister Otukolo Sooo much!!! There was a slide show and every pic of her, I cried, my kids cried & so did my hubby. I think everyone did. She was sorely missed (:





1 comment:
This has me in tears!!! I love grandmas like that!!!
Post a Comment