I can't believe it. Really, I can't!! Didn't u just get baptized, weren't u still watching Barney, and wearing Disney princess outfits? Wasn't I still fixing your hair in pigtails & picking out your clothes for the day?
Now you are hanging out with your friends & cousins more, talking about boys, dressing yourself, fixing n brushing your own hair, developing into a beautiful beautiful young woman.
It saddens me to watch you grow up, but also fascinates & amazes me. It's like watching a flower sprout, it's the most exciting thing to see, yet you know you have to be extra careful in tending it to bloom instead of wilting. That's how Young Women's is. You are at the age of confusion, change, growth. I have never worried about u EVER Ariana Til now. Now is the time where u understand what free agency is, where u test the waters, where mom whom was your BFF is now your arch enemy. Jk! No but I know it's going to be a trying time for u. My hope is that you stay true to who u are. Always know the value of yourself thru the eyes of the Lord! You are who u hang with and that if you want good friends, you need to be one. I know you a strong, full of faith & best of all humble. I am so beyond words grateful the Lord blessed me with a daughter like u. I felt so unworthy to have u when u were born becuz I thought you were too good to be true & to belong to a sinner like me. But then I realized he sent you to me to learn. I am grateful for the love, affection, gentleness, & humility you have shown to me and have taught me as your mother. I am forever grateful to you Ariana & I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and always know that you made me feel so special on the day of your birth. So I will always return the favor each year! I love you always & forever! Luv Mom (:

2 comments:
Awwwww....what a great post! Ariana is beautiful, and I can't believe that you have a 12 year old, you're too young for that! Kids grow up too fast, don't they?! You are an awesome mama and I'm sure she'll have no problems at all! Happy Birthday to your beautiful young woman! :)
I always need tissues next to me when u write posts like this! Ur such a great mom! A great example to us all! I know u are very proud of arianna! But I just want u to know how great I think she is! She is beautiful inside and out! In everyday possible she amazes me at how wonderful she is! Live u nana!
Post a Comment