Wednesday, November 9, 2011

BFF's

She walked in the door SURPRISED!!!!
Put ur B'day Tiara on, she said, "How do I look?" lol

????? You're OLD! lmbo hahaha

Thanks Kathy for her drink cause she's KINKY!!! lmbo

Blow them candles out, make a wish you were younger while you're at it! lmbo


Ok so Ane was crackin jokes, that's what she gets, and that's why her eyes are closed!! lmbo
Mazzie came down for her 30th B'day! I was so excited and couldn't wait to celebrate! We have been friends since the 10th grade, and I'm so blessed to be celebrating another year of life with her as one of my besties! Me, Kat and Ane decided we would throw her a Surprise birthday party at Kathy's house, and it was freakin FUN! We made it a potluck, and invited my sister Cia, and Isa...cause they're like our older sisters, we had soooo much fun talking stories, playing games, eating, and even shed some tears! I love Mazzie she has always been the life of the party! She has the biggest heart, and will give you the shirt off her back if you say you like it. She is so much fun to be around, and I miss her dearly dearly dearly! We had a blast with her while she was here, and although me, Kathy and Ane live here in Salt Lake we rarely get together so it was so nice. Although we all have our own families, lives and other friends..there's nothing like this crew right here! PWINCESS CREW til the end! I love all of these ladies, and I'm so grateful to have them in my life!!! Mwahhh hope you had a fun b'day Bestie!! :) pshh shooot I know u did!! hahaha

2 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

That's awesome! Everyone needs great life-long friends!

Ane said...

What a jacked up picture of me....lol! Love you ladies! hahahah! iPhone 8! lol! Now crop me OUT! lol!