Friday, November 4, 2011

Cafe Rio

Ok so I loove looove looove Cafe Rio until yesterday. So me n Pulu decided to go have lunch together before I had to take him to work. We decided on Cafe Rio since we were downtown anyway. We go there and I of course get a salad, cause I love their salad. While I was eating the salad, I always look at my food while eating it, but I looked a lil closer to the leaf I was about to put in my mouth and I see a lil bug like a knat, I was like eww Pulu look! He was like tell them, so I patiently wait til there's like no one really at the counter and I tell her, she tells her manager and she apologizes and tells me she will personally make me a new one. So I'm like ok, she sends me another one a few mins later apologizing again and I look at the salad and I can tell she washed the greens...well I'm a lil paranoid now cause hello who wouldn't be. So I'm like really analyzing my salad....LO AND BEHOLD, ANOTHER BUG!! I know, I know foreals I was like holy shizzz!!! So now I'm pissed, I don't even wanna talk to her, so Pulu gets up and says there's ANOTHER bug in my wifes salad. She comes up to look, as if I put it in there! She goes I'm so sorry do u want a burrito or enchilada?? I'm like NO, I wanted the salad!! Just give me my money back, I don't even wanna eat now! She was like sorry, I was like sorry that you didn't make sure that there wasn't any more bugs in the 2nd salad you served me?! I mean all in all I just want you guys to be more aware of what you serve and it's rude cause I was looking forward to eating, and now I lost my appetite, and you wasted our lunch hour! Hoi she credited my meal, but not our WHOLE meal! Pulu was pissed he was like you THINK you would credit our whole bill, annoying! But yeah so NO MORE CAFE RIO for me, time to start making it myself. And there's my story...hope you guys check the next time you get a salad from there!

3 comments:

Lani M. Latu said...

EWWW that's gross.... I'll definitely be staying away from cafe rio! thanks for sharing! :)

Nena said...

Thanks for the heads up. I definitely won't be eating there. You should call and speak with her manager and complain.

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

This post makes me so sad, because Cafe Rio is one of my most favorite places to eat!! You think maybe it was just that location? Which location was it so I make sure I don't go to that one?? Gross! Glad you noticed it and didn't partake of that extra little bit of protein you didn't want.....hahaha