Tuesday, October 4, 2011

lots to talk about~

Foreal if u don't wanna read me blabbing, just go to the next blog cause I'm gonna be blabbing lmbo! I'm gonna start off with my baby Bella. She is sooo beautiful, I just love her so much. I find myself holding her for hours on my chest for no good reason. I just love feeling her breathing on me, and cuddling with here. She's such a chill baby, and I love her! Pulu has been a HUUUGE help to me with her, he will always get up at 5am and feed her, and tells me to sleep. He'll take the kids to school in the morning, and come home and feed Selini and watch tv with her til I'm ready to wake up. He's been great. He goes back to Delta on the 10th and I'm sooo gonna cry cause his shift is 3-12. So the kids won't even see him much cause they get off around 3:15..so sad, but atleast he has Wed n Thur off so that'll be good for the kids to spend time with him. All our kids are daddys boy or girls..but I told Pulu this one (Bella) Is a mama's girl haha, crossing my fingers lmbo. Anywho we have been tremendously blessed these past few months since Pulu's been laid off from Dannon. I was so worried we'd be super poor, wouldn't be able to pay bills etc etc..but we have been sooo good. Pulu was offered full time permanent position at Delta, which was so crazy because he had put in his form to upgrade from Ready Reserve to Perm Full Time a long time ago, and lots of guys had got the upgrade so we were thinking he didn't get it. But one day he got a call and was asked if he wanted to upgrade. He said yes, but they said he would have to get clearance from Workmens Comp for his arm, so Pulu got that and they told him he had to bid on a shift, well when he went in they said that all they had left was De-Icer (de icing the airplanes) HELLO BLESSING, cause Pulu's arm is not ready to be throwing bags, with being a de-icer u wait for planes to come in and you hold a hose and de ice the planes that need it. Such an easy thing for Pulu to do. We also get the benefits, which are super duper great bennies! Especially cause we don't have any since the layoff. Then we got a check in the mail from Delta's workmens comp from last year when Pulu had surgery on his MCL & ACL for over $2,000 because his leg wasn't 100% so they had to pay out of Short Term Disability for however many weeks he was out, and that was our payout. We had no inkling that was coming our way...we were SHOCKED.

It really couldn't have come at a better time because we were thinking ok Pulu has to go back to work so we wouldn't get that extra income from Workmens Comp (Dannon & Delta)...and his arm isn't fully healed, and to top it off he can't pick up hours quite yet cause of his arm not being totally good to throw bags repeatedly. So we took that money and paid our rent for 3 months! :'( SOOO happy we don't have to worry about rent til January, and then our lease is up in Feb! Blessings blessings for sure! I'm so grateful for the law of tithing because I know it's because we always pay our tithing no matter what! The lord has not left us without, and I'm grateful for that. When I gave birth to Selini we had NO insurance I was freaking out. Some guy came into our room and helped us with medicaid, and informed us of everything he could do for us. I mean such a nice guy. He contacted me so many times after I gave birth...and I'm so happy to say I FINALLY got on medicaid after practically giving my life on paper lmbo...me and my 2 youngest are covered. I only have it for 2 months, but Selini and Isabella are covered for atleast a year no matter if our circumstances change..isn't that awesome! I love FREE insurance, what a blessing...we don't have to pay for our delivery, or check ups, immunizations, dentist appts, etc...so happy! Another blessing was Pulu got into a car accident and at the time we were sooo upset, but they deemed his car as a total loss and they cut him a check for 2700 whick is 500 dollars more than what we paid for that car, so we are on the hunt for another ride for Pulu. Then lastly as you have seen in some of my older posts, this last post pregnancy has been hard...like really hard to recover. I was in tons of pain, even the meds weren't helping. So anyway my friend Angel Moleni had fb posted a status that her work was looking for a hair model and so of course I jumped on that, but she said her team had to pick, so lo and behold a couple days ago she text me and said they chose ME!!! YAY..I was so beyond happy cause it was totally FREE, and I would get a full makeover, but my makeover was in their hands, I was totally fine with it...and they pampered me. I felt like a milllion bucks today. It was such a relaxing day. They did my haircut, color, makeup (loved), scalp and hand massage, and they gave me a breakfast bagel and drink...man I was luuuhvin it! When I got home Pulu was all smiles, he was shocked, he loved it soo much which made me so happy. My mom loved it, my inlaws love it. I'm so happy with it and I really hope they win the makeover...cause my before was not the business lmbo!!



Another thing I wanted to talk about was Conference! Ok so my fave talk was given by Elaine S. Dalton. She gave a talk on Fathers. She said the best thing a father can do for his daughter is to love their Mother. She said when you show love to your wife or the mother of your daughter, your daughter will find a worthy priesthood holder! I loved listening to that talk, it reminded me of my dad always taking me and my sisters to do baptisms for the dead when we were young @ 5am and then taking us to breakfast afterwards every Saturday. Me and Pulu were talking about him taking Ariana on daddy daughter dates, and I mean I was just crying during that talk, it was so touching to me, and I know it was for Pulu too. Pulu has come a long way, I just am so appreciative of all the changes he has made. I love that guy :) Conference was amazing as always. Another thing that happened very recently is my mom found out that she was diagnosed with cancer again :( I know super sad, and when I called her and she told me, I broke down..like seriously I was so angry and wondering WHY? and begging my Heavenly Father to please spare her life, I couldn't imagine life without her. So my mom got a blessing on Sunday right after conference from the Patriarch of our stake Bro Schwemmer who had cancer 3 times and beat it. Well in his blessing it said my mom would be fine, and that her time isn't up yet. He also stated in her blessing that she needed to continue in her calling of being Primary President. :) My mom held an FHE that night and re assured us that this wasn't going to kill her, and that she is going to beat it, and that this is just a bump in the road, and that she will beat this! We all have faith that she will be great, and beat it too. She starts radiation on the 10th, and will last 5 days a week for 28 days and then we'll see if that takes the cancer away. My mom also went vegan. She said that her type of cancer was caused by eating a lot of protein, and so she has been vegan for couple months now and she's doing great! I'm so proud of all the changes and challenges she's gone thru..it strengthens my testimony! Lastly I went to a beautiful funeral yesterday for a baby named Cindy Ki Hevani Fangupo (Monica and Ova's baby "B" twin) When Pulu and I heard Monica had her baby at 26 weeks, we were so happy that the baby was ok, but at the same time we were sad that her twin didn't make it and when we visited them in the hospital and seen lil Cindy, it was amazing to see that she was fully formed, and that she had 10 fingers and toes, and her one eye was open, she was just soo tiny! Monica told me that the hospital was going to dispose her body, and I told her that I knew some people that buried their unborn, then a few days later I got a text from her saying they were going to have a service for her...I was soo happy. So nice to lay her to rest, and also so that when her living twin Katea gets older she can go visit her. She is truly their guardian angel, how sweet is that. Monica and Ova are a huge blessing in my life, they are such a great example to me of what a loving relationship, and supportive family should be like. I am so grateful to the blogging world for letting me find her and meet her and become close friends. She will be a friend of mine for a lifetime, and I'm forever grateful for good friends. All in all I'm blessed, and I thank the Lord for all my blessings big and small! Have you thought about all you have been blessed with? It's overwhelming, and makes me that much closer to the Lord. He knows my heart, my desires, my weaknesses and strengths. SO SO GRATEFUL!

5 comments:

Mauga Fam said...

I am so happy everything has worked out well for you guys! I will keep your Mom in my prayers. By the way you look beautiful as always! Love you friend.

MARCIA said...

How come I already know everything you wrote about and still cried the whole time reading your post...LOL! I just love you and your lil family, well almost as big as mine. haha But I do. I admire your faith in the Lord and all that he has given you. One of my favorite scripture mastery is, "I am bound when ye do as I say, but when ye do not as I say ye have no promise." Not word for word but something along those lines. The Lord NEVER breaks His promise! And I see that through you and your family. Congratulations on all your many blessings, you all deserve it!! Love you.

carolineluvsulysses said...

ur baby is seriously so gorgeous :) keep me updated on the blessing because Im so slow on visiting ya... congrats on a beautiful fam, u come from an awesome one too:) love ya DI!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Love you Dianna!

And you look beautiful with your new hairdo!

We'll keep your mom in our prayers!

Ane said...

I love your new 'do! You look caliente! lol! Well I am grateful for your example through your trials and the amazing faith and optimism you have shown have helped me so much! We will keep praying for your mama! Love you lots sis!