Monday, October 10, 2011
Visit
My mom, me and my baby Bella went to visit Eta in Portland this past weekend. It was nice to get away and to visit my sis and her family. They just moved into a house, and it's really cute. I'm so happy they have a place of their own. I miss her and her kids especially. I so wish they could live closer, but they love it out there so I have to deal with it. Bella was o.k. but I won't take her ever again, cause babies are a lotta work to travel with! lol..I got to go to Marshalls <> but guess what I didn't even get to eat at Jack in The Box...WTH?! I know such a mistake on my part. Anywho it was fun, didn't take pics...DANG IT! I always forget...sheesh next time! Next trip...Maui, Hemet...oh the choices :) I miss Maui, I think it's calling me and Pulu's name!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love hearing about Eta! Happy for her too! :) Can't believe you didn't go to Jacks! Sheesh! lol! I wish I had some of those bennies...you lucky duck, if you go you can bring me some li hing mui candies....lol! :D
Post a Comment