Yes it has HIT! Selini is such a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE 2 yr old! She has hissy fits, she has temper tantrums at least 9 times a day. She screams, kicks, yells, cries, and arches her back, falls on the floor...I mean it is BAAD! Yesterday my mom tried to restrain her from her temper tantrum flare, and she literally would NOT let up! My mom was like WOW, she's a stubborn one. Yeah I KNOW MOM!! hahaha I have been dealing with that for the last 2 weeks now. It SUUUCKS! What's worse is that I'm 9 months prego about to pop anytime and I really don't have the patience or stamina to deal with her like that. I feel so overwhelmed and I feel like beating her foreal! lol...I mean it sounds harsh, but seriously a screaming child for NO reason is hard to deal with. I'm gonna go watch on demand now for SUPER NANNY to get me some tips!! lmbo nfr

1 comment:
My child development teacher said we need to have a more positive outlook on it & to call it "Terrific twos" lol Love you drama!!
Post a Comment