Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sept 14th Possibly :)

How I feel everyday n night now! Ughhhh
My hubby called my midwife and asked for me to be induced? Why?...Maybe cause my WHOLE entire family is so fed up with my sleepless nights, my outrageous outbursts, and my need for the house to be clean all the time! I don't blame them...lol...I'm ready to get her out, but at the same time I feel a tremendous amount of stress cause of our insurance ending just 10 days after Pulu was laid off. So now we are waiting for State Medical Assistance, which is SOOOOOOO hard to get on, seriously you have to be like jobless, carless, and damn near homeless to qualify! I can't believe how much paper work I have to turn in, my assets cannot be over $5,000 to qualify for the Pregnancy Program, which sucks cause they say my car (although paid off) that it is worth $7,200! So I have to go get it appraised to see if they can bring it down to $5,000 so that I can get my pregnancy/delivery covered, or else I'll have to pay a portion of that?! I'm so drained with trying to get everything turned in, and hoping that I can get on it before....TOMORROW cause that's when they might induce me, but they said even if I do give birth they can cover for the past 3 months, so that gives me an itsy bitsy tiny bit of relief! So tomorrow is not only the day my baby might be born, but also the day I have to turn in allllllll the paperwork!! Wish me luck, can't wait til this is all over!! Ahhhh BREATHE DIANNA BREATHE hooo heee hooo heee!! ;)

No comments: