Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tomorrow, Tomorrow I love ya, Tomorrow...

You're only a day away....lmbo Anyway if you aren't a fan of the movie "Annie" you prally totally didn't get that. Tomorrow is the big day, the day I will get to finally meet our newest lil princess Isabella, who is named after moi, (my middle name) lets hope she looks somewhat like her namesake, doubt it tho...I swear everyone thinks our kids look just like Pulu! *BOOOO* jk Still beautiful. Anywho I can't sleep, I have my bag packed, the baby's bag is ready to go, I'm so pumped, I don't even know what to do with myself. Gees this is exciting. I'm nervous because I haven't had a baby natural since Ariana which was 11 yrs ago, so this will be a fun experience to try again and do this au natural!! Wish me luck, can't wait to meet you beautiful Bella :)

4 comments:

Nena said...

Congrats!! Praying for you sis!! God bless you!

Klarah said...

I'm so excited for you as well.. I can't wait.. you know I will be home waiting all day for the call to tell us it is okay to come up and meet baby Bella! I love the name, I think it grew on me.. well actually I just like it better then "Cosmobella"!!LOL!! Love ya and I hope you have a speedy recovory!!

pwincessdi said...

Thanks Nena :)
Klarah never COSMOBELLA, stupid Bubs and his name for her hahaha!! YOu know I will have Pulu call/text everyone..wait I won't even need to tell him he's never apart from that phn of his! hehehe :)

Brian N Sela Misinale said...

How exciting :D hope you have a speedy recovery and a great vaca lol :D