Friday, September 9, 2011

Full Moon..

I had an appt with my midwife today and she was very optimistic about me having my baby this weekend or after the storms. Then she said typically babies come in waves. She said she has been a midwife long enough to know that whenever there are storms followed by a full moon, that's when they get the most babies! Isn't that interesting? I thought so. She said that my baby feels like it's a big one possibly an 8-9lber, she is  slightly posterior (baby is facing sideways, she should be facing up against the wall of my tummy), so I have to do some Cat Cow Yoga exercises ten times a night so she can turn and be ready for birth. She said that usually every month they typically deliver around 40 babies, but this month they have all ready 62!! OMG can u believe that, she said yeah somethings in the air or the water cause that is alot. She said while she was with me, she had 3 women down in labor and delivery awaiting to give birth, and 2 of them broke their water at the EXACT same time...isn't that odd? haha All the hype she was talking about got me really really excited, and scared at the same time. BECAUSE...I was just taking it easy, I thought I won't deliver til my due date on the 18th cause I never EVER have gone early...so therefore I thought I could procrastinate. I didn't have my car seat, or bassinett...so what did we do after my appt, yup went and got my carseat. I don't know about the bassinett yet, I'm still undecided on which one I want, so we'll literally have to wait til prally when the baby comes for me to make up my mind and then have Pulu go get it. I'm grateful he came with me tho, and DIDN'T complain...SHOCKER! haha Anywho now I'm thinking I'll have this baby any day, but you never can be sure! I feel like she is heavy, but not as long as Selini was. I'm thinking she'll come sooner than I think tho. Oh gees now I just jinxed myself huh! hahah oh well I find comfort in knowing no matter what I'll have her by next week Sunday, and that gives me so much JOY!! Can't wait to hold her love her and see her beautiful face!!! :)
P.S. The full moon comes on Monday...and she said after the storms, always comes a RAINBOW!! Hopefully so!!!

1 comment:

Sinai said...

Hope you have an easy delivery!