Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Car Troubles..

So Pulu got into a car accident this past Sunday. He was driving down 1700 So and a jeep decides he wants to turn into the park parking lot and totally cuts into Pulu causing Pulu to slam right into him! Yeah the jeep obviously wasn't paying attention and was probably focusing on the soccer game going on at the park. Needless to say he jumped out and asked Pulu if he was ok, Pulu was in rage, and was like WTH are you doing?? The man in the jeep gave Pulu all his info and Pulu left irritated because his car is all jacked up and the guys jeep had not even a slight scratch on it! >:( grrr I know! So anyways we haven't heard anything from the insurance company, and frankly it's irritating cause we are down to 1 car again! I mean his Honda still runs, but he just doesn't want to drive it around until someone comes out and takes a look at it, and fixes the damages. So my ride has always been great, no problems besides oil changes and what not...but yesterday we were driving home from East lil League Practice and about 3 blocks from home we make a left and we hear a hissing/grinding sound coming from our ride. I was like Pulu something is dragging underneath the car, it sounded like metal was dragging...but he checked and said there's nothing...I think it's your brakes!! OH GEEEz really?? Man I was so bummed out because we NEED this ride, and to not have Pulu's car...this was bad. So we are searching for someone to change our brakes (hopefully it's the brakes and not the roaters), I don't want to have to go to Pep Boys, or Midas, etc..because it's like 100 bucks for them to just change your brakes, not including the brake pads! So if any of you know of a mechanic who does side jobs, please hit me up so I can save me a few bucks! I hate car troubles...it's the PITS!

No comments: