 |
On their way out the door, look at those smiles :)
|

My kids started back at school yesterday, and I was really excited about it, as they were too. Ariana woke up around 6am, just so she could flat iron her hair, I guess she didn't wanna miss one strand lmbo. Jay woke up and got himself ready, he even fixed his own hair. I had to do that for him last year, so he surely has grown up :) We got to their school right on time, and we had to park like a mile away. When I got to their classrooms I was sweatin bullets! lmbo...Ariana's teacher is Mr. Ricks, he is a young, tall, handsome fella, who happens to love Bob Marley. He had Bob posters up, with Bob music playing in the background while kids were coming in. I like him all ready lol...there is a back2school night tonight, can't wait to meet their teachers & get to know em a lil better. Ariana was happy when she got to class cause her 1st cousin Jasmine was in there, and a lot of her friends from last year. So it was nice and a smooth transition. Jay's teacher is Mrs. Brown (I think lol) She teaches 3/4split which is really great for Jay because he's always been above his grade level. She was very welcoming, and he got lots of "Hey what's that on your head?"
 |
Can u tell he's a "Y" fan? lol
|
Jay is so down for the Y he wanted everyone in his class to know he is a BYU fan, because most of his school are all u of u fans..so it was funny to hear the remarks, and stuff when they seen the Y on his head. I love that Jay is so open to wear whatever, do his hair however, and rock it like no ones business! lol..He takes after his dad all the way :)
 |
Mom, look who I'm sitting by...2 girls, foreal? lol..
|
When we got to Jay's class and he found his name, this is the face I got when he sat down...hahaha but he was fine with it, he said it was pretty much boy, girl, boy, girl. Which is good, it'll keep him outta trouble and talking too much! After the kids came home I asked em all about their first day of school, and they both said it was great, awesome, they really like their teachers, etc etc etc. I'm so grateful to Pulu's fathers blessing..because I know without it this prally wouldn't have been a special day for them. I know the rest of the school year will be great for these two :) Happy Back 2 School Days Kids!!
No comments:
Post a Comment