Thursday, August 4, 2011
Anxious
Pulu's Mataele/Ika reunion starts tomorrow, Jay will be getting baptized this Saturday, my 35 week apt will be the following Wednesday, and also we'll be finding out later that night if Pulu will be getting laid off or not from Dannon! So yeah lots to be anxious about. I'm anxious for tomorrow to see all of Pulu's fam from Cali that we are so close with. I'm anxious to see my son enter the waters of baptism, and for his dad to baptize and confirm him a member of our church! I'm excited to hear my baby's heartbeat, it always makes me happy..I'm anxious/nervous of the unknown of Pulu having a job or not by the end of this month! I really can't wait til after the 10th, because I feeel like that's when I'll KNOW EVERYTHING, I'll be done with planning things like b'days, baptism partys, reunions etc etc... After Aug 10th, I will be able to act on what I know, and focus on what needs to be done, and most importantly PLAN OF ACTION for the arrival of this baby girl. I feel like I've been neglecting getting things in order for her arrival. She's kinda been on the back burner. With Jay, Nana, and Selini's b'days all in July, Jay starting lil league football, reunions, planning Jay's baptism, and keeping up with our household..things got a lil out of hand with me! So I promise you Baby Isabella, mommy will make time for your arrival, I love you more than you know :) I'm so ANXIOUS most of all to meet your cute lil face!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE her name! So cute:)
wow - y'all are busy. G'luck with everything! You have enough determination to handle every variable.
Post a Comment