Friday, July 1, 2011
OUCH!!
Last night was by far the worst pain I have felt in a looong time! I was sitting down, and all of a sudden this sharp shooting pain starts from my buttocks and down the back of my thigh! I was thinking OUUUUCH, so I got up and thought maybe if I move It'll go away....NOPE, it was throbbing and just cutting me like a knife. I collapsed onto my bed, because I could not literally WALK! I called my midwife and she said what I all ready knew from talking to her b4 that it was my sciatic nerve! So since my baby hasn't turned head down yet, she is hitting my sciatic nerve, and depending on her position it can happen throughout the day at different times, until she decides to move head down! Ughhh I can't stand it, it hurts soo bad, it doesn't go away, she said I could put a warm compress heating pad on the back of my thigh, (don't have one) or I could go take a warm bath (was too scared to get up n walk, the pain was unbearable) take a tylenol, but it won't really take the pain away. So then I started getting leg cramps cause I have low iron...so I got up after laying there in bed uncomfortable feeling sorry for myself and I go get 2 iron pills, get the kids to say family prayer, and have em pray for my health and to sleep well tonight, and then I sat and waited...surprisingly I fell asleep with my body pillow (that I never use, it actually helped) and I woke up around 7am, feeling hardly any pain, than the normal ligament pain. I was so happy when I woke up too cause Pulu walked in and kissed my forehead and said how are you feeling? I told him better, and he said I got u some Kneaders French Toast (my absolute fave) that melted my heart. Because Pulu hasn't totally been there for me during this pregnancy, he's always working, and when he's not working, he's WORKING...jk he's playing rugby, or SLEEPING. So that meant a whole lot to me, I could tell he was concerned because usually I'm as tuff as nails when it comes to being pregnant. I don't complain or cry, I didn't even think labor on my first child au naturale was that big of a deal, I thought it was kinda easy. So with me calling him, and texting and crying I think opened his eyes to see that this was something I couldn't deal with. I'm just glad he was there for me when I needed him most. Anywho if any of you have sciatic nerve pain during pregnancy...I AM SO SORRY and I totally feel for you. 2 more months is all I keep telling myself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment