Monday, June 27, 2011

Buying the Necessities

So I made a list of things needed for the arrival of our baby numero quatro! Selini is gonna be 2 July 3rd and you would think since I'm having another girl, that I should have tons of baby stuff, but my lil sis inlaw also had a baby girl about 3 months after Selini was born, and I gave her everything. So I need to go buy some more stuff. I decided to do some yard saling first, and I found tons and tons and tons of clothes, bibs, feeding covers, and even bottles (without nipples) but what I really need is:
  1. A stroller (double for Selini and baby)
  2. A bassinet
  3. Breast Pump
  4. Diapers and Wipes
  5. Burp cloths, onesies, onesies and more onesies...can never get enuff :)
So what I did was I went online to Burlington and I found thee perfect stroller, this is what it looks like:


Isn't it so cute! :)


I know it's blurry but you get the pic


Isn't that cool, face opposite directions, or face eachother, I love the options!
 I love this stroller, because it comes with a carseat, then it converts into a regular double stroller, if you want to just take one, you can load groceries into the back..there's just soo many options, I love it! So this retails at $199.00 at Burlington Coat Factory, I looked online on KSL and it was selling for 100 bucks! OMG I can't wait to get this off my wish list! :) Next item...BASSINET, here's the one I want..

How nifty and convenient is this?! I love it.
So this retails for about $125.99 at Target, found it online ksl.com for as low as 70 bucks! So onto the breast pump. I was totally confused on where to get a breast pump, what was the best, for a reasonable price...so I looked online at consumerreport.com and typed in best breast pump and it said
Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pump. So this is sold online at amazon.com or diapers.com only. It retails for from $160.00-$279.00!!! Yes, well I typed it into ksl.com and I found one for $100 bucks BRAND NEW, still in plastic covering package! Here's what it looks like:


This will be the first time since Ariana that I will be breastfeeding! I hope it goes well, and that I can last. If you have any tips let me know :)
The rest of the stuff I know I can find by garage saleing and elsewhere. I'm just glad that I found what I want, and I know where to get it at a fraction of the retail price!! Wish me luck in my wish list!! It's so fun to shop for baby stuuf especially at a bargain!! :)

2 comments:

Kassie said...

Gotta love KSL! :) I found a bassinet similar to the one you like for cheap online too when I had Toa.. Sheesh, you can buy mine if you want.. the twins wont be sleeping in it.. I need to find a great stroller too.. ugh, finding one that will fit twins and a toddler is hard..I like the one you posted, I'll have to look into that one.. I cant wait til your princess gets here- Kass is a good name lol

pwincessdi said...

Oh yeah I love KSL! Kass you know that stroller you can also put two carseats in there too. It's a freakin cool stroller :) Anywho I can't wait til she gets here too...it just sucks I have to go thru the whole SUMMER before she makes her debut! lol @ Kass is a good name, I'll keep that in mind ;)