Saturday, July 2, 2011

FUN FUN FUN

I knew wait NO, I know every year in July for the rest of our lives it's gonna be the busiest month ever! We have 3 kids born in this month, it's the hottest month so more BBQ's/B'days etc, it has 2 holidays the 4th and the 24th. So it is a given that we are BRIZOKE this time of year. But we have tons of fun this month too! Here are some of the things that have happened thus far
  • Dream Big Football Camp
  • Serena's Yard Sale for Camp
  • Mazzie's boys visiting us and spending the night
  • Taking the neices and nephs swimming in our community pool
  • Mele's B'day Party
  • Selini's b'day tomorrow
  • LJ's Baby Blessing tomorrow
  • Katie's mission farewell tomorrow/Eating
  • Jasmine's b'day on the 4th of July and Party for Independence Day
  • Selini's b'day party on Wed.
And the list goes on and on...I am overwhelmed, tired, and kinda glad cause this month will fly by and I'll be one more month closer to my due date! Wahooo!! I am going off subject, but I wanted to ask a question to all my fellow bloggers, even the ones who read my blog and NEVER comment. I wanna hear from you too :)
What are some fun things you do on your date nights? Me and Pulu have been struggling with finding time, or something fun and not the ordinary movie and dinner date night. We would love to go and do something, but then we're like oh I'm pregnant can't do that, or it always ends up being like dinner...blah we're so bored with the uzsh...so hit me up and let me know if you have any fun date night ideas :) Then I can add to my FUN FUN FUN list!! :) Love you all & have a fun 4th of July weekend!!!

Loving this song for the 4th of July!! :)

No comments: