![]() |
| You know my son is a die hard Y fan! Thanks Grandma Linda :) |
So we did Jays 8th B'day at the Homewood Suites, because we did this also for Ariana's 8th B'day at a Marriott tho. We do this on their 8th cause it's a special time. It's when they also get baptized and so we feel like they deserve a PARTAY! :) So we basically did the same thing that we did for Ariana, but ALL BOYS...and Pulu was in charge of this party. So around 5pm some of the boys came, and around 7pm we all went to the conference room where Pulu set up a huge white screen along with Jay's gift (SURPRISE an X-BOX KINECT) that he has been dying to get for a loong time. He was soo happy! Then we had pizza and that cute cake (cupcakes) shown above with his fave icecream Cookies n Cream. We invited all the family to come for this part just to eat, sing to him and watch him blow out his candle. It was really nice.
![]() |
| Vita, KJ, and Jay |
After the kids ate, and played the X-BOX for a while, they all ran up to the 3rd floor balcony and jumped into the pool. This pool was PERFECT for kids. It only went to about 4or5ft..and so the kids could touch the floor. Then there was a smaller hot tub, it was pretty large tho and the smaller kids chilled in there. They had a blast and it made me smile knowing that my lil "boo-bee" was having the time of his life! I hardly seen Jay because he was so excited to do one thing after the next, he was ecstatic to have all his cousins, and friends there, and he sooo felt SPECIAL. He got his X-Box, he got money for his games he's gonna buy today, and BEST of all Pulu's cousin Keiti Pouha called Pulu and told him to come pick up her donation for Jay to play lil league football and she handed Jay $200.00!!! WOOOO HOOOO Is what Jay told me, he only needed $250 to work for by the end of this month, and so he was totally on cloud NINE! But he still has to work for it, he is actually gonna be busy today washing some of our families cars to earn the rest. (ON HIS B'DAY TOO) gotta teach em while they're young how to HUSTLE for what you want lmbo! :) I'm so happy for him.
![]() |
| When he was 2 in Maui |
These are some of the pics of my cute lil son. Throughout the years he has always loved the water, he loves loves lovesss the beach! Happiest moments of his have been by the water :) I can't believe how much you've grown boo-bee :)
![]() |
| Everyone always commented on his cute curls |
![]() |
| He has my smile :) & his daddys beautiful eyelashes! |
![]() |
| mmhmm! he is so cool! |
Happy Birthday Jay, I love you so much, some of these pics just show how much personality you have! You are so funny, and ask tons and tons and tonssss of questions that annoy me all day long. But if I were to think about you not asking me anything, our lives would be so boring!! Thank u for being my mini me, great helper, always keeping your room clean, and taking out the trash. You may complain a lot, but you are getting better and I can see you :'( tears growing up right before my eyes into a young man. It makes me sad, because I babied you for 6 yrs til Sel Bell came. I am so proud of what you have accomplished thus far, and my hope and prayer would be you continue to love hard, go to church, say your cute prayers you always say, and strive to be like daddy and follow in his footsteps! I love you my big boy...maybe I'll start calling you Jay now, instead of Boo-Bee ;) naahhh! haha
7 comments:
What an awesome party! And I'm totally diggin that cake! Isn't birthday money the best! Btw, you have such good looking kids!
Happy Birthday Jay! Glad you had such a great party:)Those pic's of him are so cute Anna...
Happy Bday Jay! Lots of love to you and congrats on your baptism! Cute post and pics Anna! You are such a fun and amazing mama! Hope you feel better soon! Ofas & Alofas!
What a fun birthday for him.. he's so cute! I will never forget him dancing at Meles party! :) Happy birthday Jay
fun we missed out! he is such a cutie and a awesome dancer ;) love u otukolo fam, hope ur doin better diana we shld get together so we can laugh!!!!
Happy Birthday Jay! Great idea of a way to celebrate! Can't believe our sons were born on the same day.....how crazy! They grow up too fast don't they!
Thanks Ya'll! He had a great time, and I'm sure we'll do this again in another 6yrs for Selini lol.. Monica-they really do grow up too fast! Kalo-lets chill!! haha Verlynn-I loved the cake too, thanks to my mother inlaw for telling em how she wanted it designed! Kass-You all ready know my son loves to dance haha! Ane- ur so sweet, thanks for getting him all his snacks, you're the bomb! love u all!
Post a Comment