I went to my Dr's appt today and my midwife said I was measuring at 33 weeks! I was like WHAAA?!! I was so happy, she said I needed to rest because I told her I was under a lotta stress, hence my pimply face! I had a hard day today...first off Pulu's hours were cut short, like 24hrs short!! And that was a big stresser for me because we pay all of our utilites with this check, he also gets paid at Delta this week too, so we always have money left over, and we were planning on using that for Jay's 8th B'day Party. Soooo things were just upside down for me today. I felt like such a poor ace! I was so upset with Pulu cause of course when I can't control something I have to blame Pulu! (poor guy) He was like when I go into work I'll get it taken care of, but controlling me..I was like NO DO IT NOW!! When I'm stressed, I'm a freakin hot mess! I can't stand being around anyone, I don't wanna smile, or go anywhere, I am just totally depressed, pissed off and mad all day. But I knew I had to turn my frown upside down and be grateful for what we do have. I knew I was being a lil overly dramatic. I think it's just because I HATE HATE HATE having to turn in bills late, I don't like the stress of worrying about them, I am use to doing things a certain way and on a schedule. I don't prepare for mishaps, or things happen type deals! I am very good at my system, and when it got messed up, I felt totally lost! So I came home with the kids, we sat down and ate chips, and cookies all night long and watched "I can't believe I survived" lmbo great show to watch when u feel down in the dumps! haha
Another stresser is Pulu getting laid off at Dannon. So he hasn't gotten word that he is laid off, but his supervisor said that 14 were getting laid off and Pulu is #7. So I am planning for that. He said he'll know for sure next Tues, and I am preparing for that. I am looking for jobs for him, and applying. The only thing I am stressing on, is our insurance. We are due Sept 18th!! So if he gets laid off (as they said most likely the end of Aug) then what happens with my delivery and that stresses me out not knowing if we'll have insurance or not when this baby comes!
The last stresser is Jays baptism Aug 6th...with us having to be behind with our bills, and Jay's baptism happening the first week of Aug (rent week) I am hoping and praying we can still pull of the plans we had for his baptism. Also getting them ready for school, making sure we have everything for baby's arrival, so on and so forth! I know I need to TAKE IT EASY, and just focus on the things I can deal with, and hope n pray our finances will fall back in order. I hate MONEY...and all the stress it brings to my life. I'm grateful Pulu still has a job, I'm grateful he still works for Delta, & that we still have food on the table, 2 great running vehicles, our health and strength, a roof over our heads, and most importantly our FAITH!! I have faith that we will have better days, and that we can overcome these stresses!
3 comments:
I feel you on this post! There are days that I am mad at the world :) I'm praying for you!
man it seems like when it rains is pours :( Hang in there.. and def take it easy. Praying that Pulu doesn't get laid off... xo
Wow Anna, you have a lot on your plate. I will keep you guys in my prayers. Love you!
Post a Comment