Thursday, July 21, 2011

Herriman Man Made Beach

My sister Cia had text everyone and asked if we wanted to take the kids up to Herrimans Beach. Ok so maybe it's like a "pond" as Pulu likes to call it, but it's a perfect size, and the kids love it up there. It's prally about a 30 min drive from Salt Lake, but well worth it.
Me and Cia got there with all kids in tow including my brothers boys, and we set up everything. We had lunch made, and we had some beach toys, kids had sunscreen, we had lawn chairs...it was a nice hot day and the kids played and swam for 6 1/2 hrs!!! FUN TIMES!
Me and Cia were chillin and I mentioned to her, why the heck are all the palangi's standing in the water? She said cause they're watching their kids. I was like well they can sit down, gees they're making me tired watching them stand there for hours! lmbo So we decided to get in the water and BAAAMMM...brrrr it was freakin freezing! And what happened we stood with the rest of the palangi's ahahaha guess I learned my lesson on judging! haha! Next time we go we will be even more prepared tho. We need to get swim shoes, cause the sand hurts the bottom of my feet, we need to bring shovels, and sand toys, cause the kids loved jacking other peoples stuff and using it to make their sand castles..juss a tad embarrassing! And lastly we need to bring a radio or IPOD dock so we can jam out. Anyway here are some pics my sis took while we were there. I hope we can make it a monthly outing as a family, I love hanging out all day with mi familia...missed my hubbs a whole lot tho, the joys of working :) Anywho keep it cool ya'll!!

Serena rockin my shades :)

Sel Bell never got out, she loves the water!


They played so well together. We don't know who's sand toy those are..oh well lol

The lil mermaids sister Ursula! lmbo hahaha


Planking..they were like what's that? haha as they eat the sand!

Busy making a huge pool for the lil ones


I wish they slept, they were just lounging for a MINUTE!

Aren't they so cute! Thanks to whoevers toys it was that made it possible to make Selini and Gabbys pool! lmbo

4 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

love that place! and... swim shoes are one of the greatest things ever invented!!!

NONU6 said...

How fun! It's been a while since we've been there and I think we might have to take a trip there. LOL @ the palagi's.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Hi I want an invite!!! I will even bring the sand toys for your kids to jack!!

MARCIA said...

Heather here's your invite, next week Wednesday at noon we'll do it again...Thanks for enjoying the day with me...Loved it!!