Monday, July 25, 2011

My Nana Bugg :)

Ariana Princess Otukolo :)
Ariana is 11 years old today. It's always a fun birthday, because every year it seems like her b'day falls on the 24th of July parade. So she always gets to hang out all night with her cousins, and friends and camp out, eat junk food, play cards, walk around, play volleyball...and laugh! This year was no different. She had a blast, she actually NEVER slept until now...but she really felt the love when it hit midnight downtown. She was sung to by Pulu's family, and then came down a few steps and my family sang to her too! It was a fun night, I'm glad she enjoyed it! We are celebrating her b'day on Wed, cause she really wanted to take her friends to the Drive-In's and then sleep over here at our house, and then in the morning go swimming and have cake n icecream. She can't wait! We made her invitations at her grama Connie's house and she loved the way they turned out. I think they're super cute too. She invited 4 friends: Jasmine, Melaia, Sia, and Kesaia. I'm sure they'll have tons of fun.
I want you to know Ariana that I love you very much! I know that I am so hard on you, and that I can be downright mean sometimes. It's only because you have always been an exceptional child, I think I expect it all the time. I know I need to relax and accept that you are an 11yr old growing into a woman. It's hard for me Ariana to see you growing and changing, but I want you to know I am soo soo proud of you. I love that you are so kind hearted, and compassionate, and willing to be and try to be better in all aspects of life. I notice your desire to learn and grow in the gospel. And I just can't believe how BEAUTIFUL you are! We made you, and I just sit back and look at you and wonder...Where did my baby go? You're almost as tall as me, you're wearing a bra, you flat iron your hair, and you're starting to want privacy. I cherish the moments when you were just a baby and I had you all to myself for 3 years! You're such a joy in our family, and without you I'd be so devastated and lost. You are a great example of unconditional love to your siblings, and to me and Daddy as well. I hope you always remain humble, and full of compassion, and continue to have that driving desire 2 learn more about the gospel. Happy 11th B'day my Beautiful Princess Ariana :)


I love you always Nanaz Luv Mommy!


1 comment:

Mauga Fam said...

Happy Birthday to a beautiful and sweet girl! Love you:)