Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Differences Test

Between fake and real? I've come across a lot of these type of people and I've made up a lil test, so you know where you stand. lmbo
  1. Do u have a friend/bf that u hang out with every other week?
  2. Do u find yourself in a lot of drama, or drama seems to follow you?
  3. Is your husbands friends wives, your friends?
  4. Do u always say I don't need friends, I have my family?
  5. Do u find it hard to keep your mouth shut about other peoples problems?
If u have said YES in your mind to any of these questions, you are a fake beezy! lmbo thank you and have a great night :) If you have answered NO, way to keep it real sistah!!

4 comments:

Klarah said...

Hmm..This test sucks!!LOL! I said yes to #4.. since I don't have too many real friends so I depend on my families support! Umm.. Toa's friend Lani wife is my friend.. I don't befriend all his friends wives cause I don't have anything in common with some of them and I find that the only drama in my life usually only appears with the same ppl however I block it out like I don't notice cause its a waste of my time to argue with them!! I hope that makes sense.. So I think I'm real!!LOL!!

Ane said...

lol

Halli said...

Ha ha! Anna, you're crazy! lol!

pwincessdi said...

gaheees this isn't real gals. hahaha Klarah you are a real fake beezy lmbo jk hahahha!!! I was thinking of "someone" in particular while doing this, so sorry if it offended any of u. LMBO