Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mothers Day

 Jay's card on the left, Ariana's on the right.
Ariana's card reads:
Your as pretty as a flower. Your as bright as the sun. I never imagined a mom that's so much fun. So whenever I'm sad, and whenever your blue. Just remember there is no other mom just like you!
 I love the part where it says "Thank you for all the clothes and hot cheetos. lol His whole card cracks me up!
 Grandma Connie's on the left & Grandma Linda's on the right. What the kids made for their grandmothers!
 Isn't this just the cutest! I found it on littleldsideas.blogspot.com :) I changed the wording from Mom to Grandma!
Didn't they come out so cuuute! I love em, and their grandma's loved the thought of the kids making them something from their lil hearts. I wish I would've taken pics of them with their grandmas...but we had a busy day. 
This Mothers Day was a fun one. It was pretty relaxed, low key and easy. Saturday I went out with my sisters and my mom to get ourselves pampered. My mom and Cia got their eyebrows threaded
It was my moms first time getting her eyebrows threaded, and she thought it hurt a lot! lol..but she loved the outcome. The shape turned out really really nice, and I'm glad she experienced threading. If you haven't done it, you should, it's way better than waxing, and plucking!
Then we went and got our pedicures, and this was the highlight of my DAY!! So while Cia and my mom were getting threaded, me and Klarah "CHEESE"
headed down to get our spa pedi's. 
Don't u love the color, so springy :)

I got the BEST foot massage ever. I mean this guy was going to town on my feet, and let me tell ya, it was JUST WHAT I NEEDED! I'm glad my sis Klarah & Cia were there with me, it was lots of fun. My mom got her fingernails done, and then we went shopping for dresses for Sunday. I didn't find one, so I got 2 maternity shirts, a pair of maternity pants, and some shades :) It was a fun night. 
Sunday I went to my moms ward to spend the day with her, we had a lil dessert afterwards and played a mother daughter game, which me and my kids won woot woot, and then we spent time with grandma Linda, and then headed home to see my hubby just waking up after working 16 1/2hrs str8! We missed him the whole day, but I spent the day with wonderful mothers and my wonderful children. It was a wonderful Mothers Day this year, hope yours was too :)

5 comments:

NONU6 said...

Looks like you had a fun Mother's Day! Those Edible Bouquets are so adorable! Homemade cards are the best! And I agree, threading is the way to go!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Glad you had a great Mother's Day! Love those flower pots you and your kids made for the g-ma's...what a great idea!!

TrishHavili said...

K I hope I can remember that bouquet idea for mother's day next year, LOVE IT! Happy late Momma's day!

Sinai said...

Love the flower bouquets. So cute. Also love the color you picked for your pedi. Happy belated Mother's Day!

Tala Motuliki said...

wow! Your mothers day sounded like so much fun!! next time can you guys just fly down here and do all that! LOL! miss u guys!