Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Future...

I have always known since Highschool what I wanted to become when I got older, and that was a nurse. Actually a Labor & Delivery Nurse or Maternity Nurse. I've felt more of a pull than ever to go ahead and pursue my dream that I've been putting on hold for so long now since having kids and all. I feel like I've never been this strong mentally, and that I can do this. So I have decided to start off slowly...because I know that I will be having to care for a newborn come Sept. So I want to take classes that will help me prepare to go to Nursing School. A lot of people hate trade schools, and that's fine. But I was talking to my midwife and she said to be perfectly honest with you, they don't care where you graduated from because there is such a high demand for nurses everywhere! So with that said, I am a hop & a skip away from pursuing my dream :)

7 comments:

MARCIA said...

Go for it!! You will be great as a nurse, especially in that field. Good luck!

NONU6 said...

That's so awesome! Follow your dreams!

Mauga Fam said...

Good for you Anna!!! You can do anything you put your mind too:)

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

That's awesome Anna, and YOU CAN DO IT!!

Jobi Niu said...

So crazy! I was just talking about this with Enoch last night, I'd love to do the same thing!!! Where are you going to go?

Klarah said...

I'm so proud of you Anna! I too want to get started in pursuing a career as well. You are a great inspiration to me. After seeing you over come all your trials and yet you still push yourself to better your life and the lives of your kids is amazing. Love ya..

Tala Motuliki said...

Thats so good Anna, I really think its helped me become a better mom. Trade school thihing is true...and its so much more convenient! awesome! let me know if I can help u with anything...especially gettin the classes u need! Thats one reason my education is taking so long, I had an idiot help me with my school scedule the first two years!!!! GRRRRR!!! lol... Im rootin for ya!