![]() |
| My beautiful always stylin Mommy |
My mothers daughter.
"Mother Dear I love u so, your happy smiling face, it's such a joy to look at. It makes home a lovely place" :) One of my favorite mothers day songs. I want to start off by telling my mother Connie Iris "Toots" Velasquez Motuliki how much I love and admire her beauty from within that radiates out! My mother is an amazingly talented woman and I am so blessed to be her daughter!
Ways we are alike:
I am passionate in what I believe to be true, I learned it from her
I have a high tolerance for pain, I got it from her
I am honest and outspoken, just like her
I am reserved when u first meet me, like my mom
I don't like to be busy, I'm more of a free spirit, so is she
I am sure of who I am & want to become, she has always been
I stand up for what is right, she does too
I love to bake, she is the best!
I enjoy music, she blasts her radio like a miko haha
I love learning, she is the best teacher
I am always smiling, my mom hardly stops!
I am beautiful, BECAUSE OF HER! :)
All of my life I have leaned on my mother thru the hard times, good times, go with the flow times, and memorable moment times (child birth, wedding, baptisms, sealings, bdays etc) There has NEVER been a time in my life where my mother was not there for me when it counted most! Thank u mom for loving and guiding me to be a good person in life so that I was able to become a wonderful wife to my husband, and a patient, loving mother to my children. You alway have lead by teaching us how to live life, and to cherish the MOMENTS that mean the most! I love you more and more with each passing day, and literally CANNOT imagine life without you in it~ I hope this Mothers Day you will feel the love we have for you in more than just gifts, but in general. I hope you know how much you mean to me and how much I still NEED you in my life. Thank you for teaching and leading me in truth & righteousness! Love you to no end~
Your Fave,
anna ;)

1 comment:
I dislike the "fave" part, but whatever...LOL! Yes you are your mothers daughter. What a beautiful post. Mom is exactly all you have said. Especially the Miko part...LOL! I love you MOM, Happy Mothers Day.
Post a Comment