Friday, March 25, 2011
Obsessed!!
Selini use to be so in her own world. She never played with toys, she never ever ever watched T.V. or movies, she was an outdoorsy type of girl. She liked to stare out the window and look at the trees or birds flying by for literally hours! But about 2 weeks ago she was having a lil fit and crying for free like she sometimes do...and Ariana was on "ON DEMAND" she looked up kids shows and clicked on The Wiggles. It was INSTANT gratification for Selini!! I WAS TOTALLY AMAZED!! She is so mesmerized by them. As soon as she wakes up she starts doing the "Hot Potato" dance letting me know she wants to watch "Wiggles" lmbo. At first I was lovin life, I could clean, cook, do laundry and she wasn't following me around, she was busy watching the Wiggles. BUUUUUT now she eats breathes Wiggles! I'm still grateful she's watching tv like normal kids do haha! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aww she is so cute when she does the Hot Potato...love you Selbell!
Post a Comment