Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feeling BETTER


I have ENERGY back! I want to walk, I want to eat healthy and I want to be MOVING :) I'm so glad I woke up today feeling energized. I don't know if it's because of the nice weather, or because I'm past the lazy, sick, heartburn, achy, lazy, lazy, tired, lazy 1st trimester stage. I am almost 15 weeks along now and today I feel great. I am looking for a walking partner around Taylorsville, or Glendale area. I don't want flakes either. Hehehe I figure a good time to walk would be while Pulu's practicing rugby at the Glendale Park behind my parents house (5pm ish), or on the Jordan River Walking Trail here in Taylorsville/Murray area (11am ish). So if you're feeling a need to get in shape, like me...don't say I didn't offer an invitation to ya :) Hit me up via email, blog, fb, or text. Hope I can stick with staying healthy this pregnancy. :)

No comments: