Last night I did not hardly sleep! I COULD NOT stop coughing my lungs out!! Today when Pulu gets off of work, I am going str8 in to the dr's office to check out what the heck is wrong with me. I get sick maybe 2 times a year and they usually are colds, nothing major! This is unacceptable for me!! I know it's cause I'm prego and this baby is taking all my strength and energy. But anywho so far so not good with this pregnancy! I swear it's one complication after another. I know I just need to get a blessing, and I'll be good.
On to some good news...PULU GOT A CAR!!! Yayyyyyyyy!!! I'm so happy I don't have to drive him everywhere and play taxi driver to everyone! It's such a blessing to have 2 cars. He got a Honda Accord 96 dark green with tinted windows. He loves it, and is just glad to have something of his own! :) I hope he keeps it clean, and free of dents..he isn't the best driver out there so be aware of the description guys! lol...
We haven't found a ward yet, which is by far thee MOST frustrating thing ever! We are like jumping from ward to ward, and I don't like it. We called our Stake Pres and they haven't gotten back to us on which ward for us to go to...grrr. But I've decided we're just gonna go to this ward where my childhood friend goes to, and hopefully my kids like it. I really miss living in Glendale, it's so close to everything and everyone. I wish we would've signed a 6 month lease here cause I don't really like driving everywhere. The apt is nice and I love the room, but I now know I would rather be in Glendale, or around that area. It's more convenient & close to family. Anywho enough complaining for me.
We had a GNO last Friday and we went to the Westerner Country Bar& Karaoke joint. It was so fun, I love hanging out and dancing, singing, and talking the night away with my girls! I couldn't sing, but I had a fun time lol at all the drunks who did! I love to dance so it was fun! We saw a competition of bull riders on a mechanical bull and they had just bra and undies/thongs on (eyes poppin outta my head) we were like WTH?!!! Crazy cowgirls, and cowboys!!! Anyway it's always fun to step out of the norm of like a R&B club. Anyways that's about all for now. Kids are good, hubbys good. We're all good....but can always improve! Hopin for better days soon :)
2 comments:
if you type in your address on lds.org it should tell youw what ward you're in. are you guys going to a tongan or palangi ward?
We know which ward we are in. It's just that when we went, there was only 3 classes in Primary and my kids were in the same class 7-12 with a total of 4 including them in class. they didn't really care for that. Then we went a 2nd time and they liked it. But I ran into a childhood friend who is in the same building different time and we're gonna try that ward after conference. Oh and it's a palangi ward. We tried Taylorsville 6th, but we didn't understand a word during sacrament so we decided it's best to go to a palangi ward.
Post a Comment