Monday, March 28, 2011

Can't wait...

I get so excited when General Conference comes around. It's time for me to sit back and LISTEN to the words of our leaders, and to be prepared spiritually to the promptings of the spirit. My testimony is strengthened whenever I hear conference. It helps me to collect my thoughts, goals and life aspirations. It clears my mind & ultimately makes me want to become a better human being :) I woke up feeling so energized and happy for some reason?...and then I realized it's because I am preparing mentally for the words of our Prophet. So me and Selini are cleaning the house, and doing laundry and getting FHE prepared...I want my family to be as excited as I am for this special conference we are lucky to hear twice a year. Happy Day to you ALL!! Spring is coming, and I'm so happy about it :)

2 comments:

MARCIA said...

Thank you for the reminder, I needed that!

Mauga Fam said...

We are excited too, can't wait!