Happy Anniversary to me and my hubbs!! We have been married for 11 years, together for 13 years and have known eachother for almost our whole lives! It's amazing to me how you can still remain inlove and friends to the same person for sooo long.
Pulu you are an amazingly talented person, you do whatever I ask you to under the annoyance of your breath, but you still do it after all these years! You always tell me I look fine, or I'm the most beautiful woman in the world! You help me to realize how obnoxious I can be at times. You compliment me on all the accomplishments I have done. You never ever let someone else put me down. You are very strong willed and always trying your hardest to please me and the kids. You are so optimistic with our lives, our childrens lives, and the lives of others. I appreciate your willingness to serve the Lord even when times are so hard for you. I am grateful you hold the priesthood in our home and that you are able to practice it, it gives me comfort. I am MOST grateful you were able to seal me and the kids to YOU :) & I'm thankful for me for being so PATIENT with your slow tunaiku...I knew you were worth it! lol...jk. 11 years is so amazingly beautiful to me! We have been thru sooo much trial and error, and still I would never change our lives! I am so blessed to have you as my husband/companion/friend. I hope we grow old together! Here's to another 111-Eternity with you boo!!!
Love,

7 comments:
GREAT POST!!! Happy Anni here's to many many more to come
What a beautiful post Anna! Love the then and now photo you gorgeous woman. Happy Anniversary to you two! May the Lord bless you with many, many more!
Aww...Happy Anniversary to you! Hope you have a wonderful/mermorable day Dianna! B
Beautiful post, Happy Anniversary:)
Happy anniversary!!
Cute!! Happy anniversary!
that is TOO SWEET!! Happy Anniversary you two! FEBRUARY ROCKS!!! =)
Post a Comment