What's up with us you say?? Where do we live you say??...We live no where! Haha jk we are staying with family for the time being, til we move into our new place out in T-Ville. Yup we decided it was best to move out that way. We like the layout of the place, we love the extra room, and the extra bathroom! It's really nice, and hopefully we will be able to pay down all of our debt by next year March! It is a really hard goal to achieve, but one I know we can accomplish! So that's all that is going on with us besides the fact that I have been on the state schools website for hours, cause I can't find a school with high stats in Taylorsville like the school my kids are currently attending. It's sad, cause I don't want to dumb them down, and I really don't want them to get into trouble cause they're bored. So I will search search search! :) Wish us luck!!
P.S.
My kids DO NOT want to go to another school, I feel so bad for them....I wouldn't either. They have been at this school since we moved back from Cali. I feel so guilty. Buuut we have to do what's best for everyone. :-) Hope they understand later down the line~
1 comment:
I know whatchya talkn' about Mama! Wishing the Best for you and your family.....Love ya girl!
Post a Comment