Sunday, January 9, 2011

Apt Hunting....stilll???

YEEEESSSSssss...that's right we are stilllll apt hunting. It can be quite frustrating, but it's kinda fun to do at the same time. To walk into an apt and get a feel, or love or laugh and even hate a layout, style, look of an apt/house is FUN! But we are sick and tired of it, or should I say I AM, and maybe my mom too, cause she's been coming along with me to all these different places! lol... Anywho I am really crossing my fingers we get into this one apt in West Jordan. It's super cute, reasonably priced, 3 bdrms, nice neighborhood, and close to Dannon. I am hoping for that one. There's another one in West Valley that we looked at, and it's a pretty good location. It's a town home, and I hate town home's cause they're upstairs downstairs, and I can't stand that...unless the washer dryer is by the rooms, then it's ok. But I don't like chugging laundry baskets up and down stairs! Buuut it's a really good price so It'll save us tons of money... So tomorrow I have to turn in those 2 applications and hopefully we hear some good news! If we get the one in West Jordan we will be moving into my parents house for a week and a half because it won't be available til Feb 1st. And if we get the West Valley one, we'll be excited too! Please pray for us to find our next home for a year, til we get a home of our OWN! :)

5 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Good luck! If you move to WJ, you'll be close to me! Yay!! haha

Klarah said...

Ohh Anna, I know this is a stressful time for you now, however through your stress and struggles these last few weeks, I can honestly say I have been humbled by you. I thought I couldn't do allot cause I was always exhausted, tired or just lazy in general and I would concider myself a handicap. But then I see what you are able to accomplish through all the stress and struggles and it makes me feel that much more appreciative of what I have emotionally and physically. I'm sure the Lord might have a mansion waiting for you for all the good you do.. maybe not here but there is one for you! Sorry for the novel but I always forget to tell you when your here.. which is often!!LOL! Love your gutts!!

Kiki Fangupo said...

Good luck with the move!

Mauga Fam said...

I will be praying for WJ since it's what you want and it's my hometown;)

IONGI FAMILY said...

GOOD LUCK MY DEAR